WHY JOIN ISAM?
A Window to the World!
- Networking and exchange of information with the international community
- Access to information concerning resources and products from a variety of organizations in 101 countries from all continents
- Ability to inform and influence public policy at a global level through participation in ISAM position papers and other activities
- Participation in the establishment of global public policy through ISAM position papers and other activities
- Participation in the establishment of international standards for education, certification & treatment of addictions; possible audit
Reduced rates for registration and other products
- Reduced registration rate for ISAM’s Certification in Addiction Medicine examination, a standardized, valid and affordable credentialing process that assures pre-requisite knowledge and competence to practice in addiction medicine
- Reduced registration rate for annual and regional meetings which provides a forum for networking and sharing scientific information in venues worldwide.
- Reduced price for the ISAM textbook: The Textbook of Addiction Treatment: International Perspectives, a compendium of the core required from a standard practitioner in addiction medicine worldwide.
- ISAM-WHO Grants-in-Aid of Travel for physicians in developing countries
- NIDA-ISAM Grants-in-Aid of Travel for Young Investigators
Journal and Newsletters
Apply for ISAM-Membership today!